Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. Nishimura

Shannon and Damon got married this past Saturday, August 16, at Spanish Oaks Ranch in Santa Margarita. They had a beautiful ceremony over looking a pond and had a fantastic reception outside with a rustic barn as their back drop. They had great food, wine and a few surprises for their guests. They had a photo booth that seconded as their guest book and a local cigar shop that came and hand rolled cigars for guests. I took a few pictures with my iphone to share with everyone.

Disclaimer: I am not a photographer I am a day of coordinator so I apologize for the quality ;)


DIY planter boxes with succulents and the table number  in the middle


The Bridal Party in front of the barn doors


Mr. & Mrs. Nishimura's First Dance 


Damon and Shannon had a great wedding and were able to enjoy the party with their friends and family while I took care of all the behind the scene details.  I had so much fun working with them before, after and during their wedding. For more information and a list of their vendors email me at vjvevents@gmail.com

Congrats Again!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job on Saturday! You are always a pleasure to work with :)

    ReplyDelete