Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Congrats Andrew and Jennifer !!!!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of Coordinating Andrew and Jennifer's wedding at Thousand Hills Ranch in Pismo Ca. Two of my favorite things about Andrew and Jennifer's wedding was the Rose Ceremony they chose to do during the ceremony and the centerpieces they made for the reception. I also loved the venue they chose because it fit perfectly with their theme and personalities. I wish this couple a life of happiness and thanks for letting me be part of their big day!

Here is a picture of the happy couple and me.







This was a picture I took of their centerpieces that I LOVED!
Each table had a different whiskey bottle which served as the table numbers for guest seating. The really cool part was that each bottle had lights inside so at night they had a soft glow. 




For more details about the Rose ceremony feel free to email me :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment